Start Date

You have been asking, and we have been asking ourselves – will we be opening in term 2?

We did have a minor setback with confirming our head teacher, which delayed things slightly, and with the uncertain world we live in just now with this virus we have made the decision to push our start date back to term 3 of 2020.

The good news is that this gives us more time to prepare, and we are looking at the possibility of running a holiday program as a “taster” for the school. We still need to confirm some details around this so will give you a more fuller update if this is to go ahead in the coming weeks. In the meantime be kind to yourself, be kind to others, check in on your neighbours, and remember that staying home if you’re not feeling well is also an act of kindness.

Leave a Reply